He should make an appeal to the Hon. Governor of the Province
On each Wednesday
- Applications from the 2 officers
- Letters on the absence of Disciplinary procedures & Audit queries
- Service confirmation certificates
- Consent for the mutual Transfer from both officers.
Refer Pub. Ad Circular 01/2014
Is there a possibility to get back the results of EB Examinations when the said results are not included is the personal file?
Yes. But application should be forwarded through proper official
Only Island wide Services
- Request of the Officer
- Transfer Application Form (according to Pub Ad. Circular 25/91)
- Letter of consent to be placed at the end of the seniority list
- Letter of consent stating that the officer agrees to work in any service place
- Letter of confirmation on the absence of Audit issues & No Disciplinary inquiries
- Certified copy of the appointment letter
- Certified copy of the letter of confirmation
- Certified copies of Examination Results (by the Commissioner General of Examinations)
- Grama Niladhari certificate confirming residency (with relevant to 03 years)
No One can make an appointment over telephone & meet the Secretary
No. It can be downloaded from the Web.
How does the four concession opportunities come in to relief Effective Efficiency Bar Examinations according to SPPSC Circular 01/2015 ?
The time frame of four consecutive examinations from the date of first appointment.