What are the document needed for a Inter Provincial Transfer?

  1. Request of the Officer
  2. Transfer Application Form (according to Pub Ad. Circular 25/91)
  3. Letter of consent to be placed at the end of the seniority list
  4. Letter of consent stating that the officer agrees to work in any service place
  5. Letter of confirmation on the absence of Audit issues & No Disciplinary inquiries
  6. Certified copy of the appointment letter
  7. Certified copy of the letter of confirmation
  8. Certified copies of Examination Results (by the Commissioner General of Examinations)
  9. Grama Niladhari certificate confirming residency (with relevant to 03 years)
Close Menu